It's a proven fact that corporate flowers and plants help improve mood and creativity, and decrease stress and anxiety. By adding a touch of elegance and luxury to your office, hotel, restaurant, bar or media event, they also help create a certain atmosphere or style and communicate success.
Here's a summary of what we can offer offices, hotels, restaurants and the media:
- Over 15 years working with corporate clients
- FREE trial for a week
- FREE consultation at a location of your choice to discuss your brief
- Bespoke floral designs tailored to your corporate identity or event
- Professional installation and weekly maintaince if needed
- Guaranteed freshness and replacement if you are not satisfied
- Huge variety of vases and containers to suit various office styles, venues and sets
- Customised monthly billing and an easy to manage online account
- Competitive prices: as we have very low overheads we pass these cost savings on to you
Enhance the performance of your staff, the well-being of your clients and guests, and breathe life in to your production sets or media events with our beautiful creations and artistic floral designs. London florist Todich Floral Design's expert team has over 15 years' experience coming up with unique creations for corporate flowers and event flowers and will work with you to create impactful displays that perfectly meet your brief. Whether you're looking for something chic, contemporary and innovative, rustic or quaint, our team will work closely with you to meet the brief.
After an initial, free consultation at a location of your choice, our team of florists will present a tailored solution of floral designs, plants or decorations to suit your exact budget and requirements. Our low overheads mean we can offer competitive prices, so you as the client get a top quality service, for less. We also understand the importance of discretion as well as meeting deadlines, and are committed to providing 100% satisfaction, guaranteed for your corporate flowers.
Being London based enables us to personally visit New Covent Garden Flower Market daily, so we can guarantee freshness and quality. All other suppliers are local and we use seasonal flowers and plants wherever possible, as we strive to be an eco-friendly business too. In 2011 Todich Floral Design was named Best Business for Customer Service at the Lambeth Business Awards and continues to build on this with a growing, satisfied base of corporate and private clients alike.
Finally, our online account management system saves you time and keeps track of your preferences. We are so confident of our service and the quality of our work that we offer a free one week trial when you first sign up.